Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Alcoholic@Workaholic

This (somewhat funny) exchange just took place at my work:

coworker: what's the name of the burger place
me: Big Moe's
coworker: they have beer?
me: no man it's a halal place
him: so? people drink there (as in: in the Muslim world) right?
me: sure they do, but it's not OK in Islam
him: really? wow. But you drink right?
me: you mean me personally?
him: yeah!
me: no I don't.
him: But you drink wine right?
me: lol, no man, I don't drink any form of alcohol.
him: like you never even tried?
me: lol, ok let's put it this way, I have never consumed any amount of alcohol in any form in my entire life.
him: wow... that's quite a shocker! But man, wine is from nature, it's from grapes and stuff!
me: you know what else is from nature? Opium!
3rd person: he has a point heheh
him: ok you're right, but people have been making and drinking wine since ancient times!
me: you know what else they did in ancient times? burn people alive!
3rd person: haha he's right again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home