Sunday, September 25, 2005

Birthday Blues

Something that I really hate is how some people are so self-centered that when they decide to shop for someone's b-day gift, they always do so based on what THEY want to get for the person, rather than what the recipient would want to have!!

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that getting someone a b-day present was supposed to be a way of pleasing them (rather than yourself). Don't get me wrong, I am sure that when some people do this they do still get the person a gift they might like but, wouldn't it be a 100 times better if (s)he would have received what THEY consider the perfect gift?

It becomes even worse when that person is actually someone who tries to get others what THEY would want on their b-day. Because this makes it seem so unfair to him/her.

People just need to understand each other better I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home