Sunday, August 07, 2005

Freedom Voice

This forum was intended to be a place for people to exchange opinions freely about politics and religion. I happily joined it since the other place with lots of Arabs that I hung out in banned such discussions.

I must say though, originally I didn't have much hope. Considering that the first forum I was in had 20,000 (supposedly Arabs) registered yet only a few hundred joined FDV and very few are actually active.

However, already some very intense discussions are taking place. Especially between Arabs and Israelis. The best thing though is that people continue to discuss the matters (mostly) in a polite and open-minded fashion (something we don't usually experience on TV lol).

Anyways, I am really hoping that it will open minds to new ideas and allow better communication between the different cultures involed... check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home