Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Tell me...

What is a blogger?

A blogger is someone who writes. He writes stuff. Stuff other people sometimes read. When sometimes other people read it, they sometimes like it.

But does a blogger care if people like what they write? A blogger may (and in fact used to) defiantly say "No! I am only doing this for myself". However, deep down there is a resounding yes of course, I love it, I love the love, I love the praise, I love knowing that you readers like my stuff. You know why? Because it means you like ME! In fact you LOVE ME! We all want to think that we're loved. Even the world's worst cold-hearted tyrant's cold-heart dances every time someone who doesn't really know what they are seems to like them, or even, love them!

So pray tell me, do you?

-- Faris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home